Ministries for Synergetic Wellness is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit to provide creative and holistic healing art therapies to those with co-occurring mental conditions and disabilities at affordable or free cost. An application for no cost services can be requested to determine qualification towards different scholarship levels.
Our vision is that multicultural counseling and other holistic practices are integrated into traditional medical facilities and treatment as health options to support one’s unique healing journey.
Our immediate three goals are:
1) Raise funds by sponsoring a monthly Integrative Healing Arts Sampler using various volunteer practitioners in the local community. For a $10 donation, you can receive a 20-minute session with your choice of therapy from volunteer practitioners, who are operating under their professional scope of licenses and certifications. Multiple therapies may occur within the 20-minute session and additional time can be secured with additional minimum donations. Healing Prayer is free. Scholarship applications will be onsite and free services to those that quality. Healing Prayer is free to all. Events are free to visit for more information. Call for appointment at 843-770-9947.
Located at 703 Bladen Street, Beaufort, SC from 9am-1pm
-January 28, 2017
Feb. 25, 2017
March 25, 2017
April 22, 2017
-May 20, 2017 (3rd Sat)
-June 24, 2017
-July 22, 2017
-August 26, 2017
-Sept. 23 , 2017
-Oct 28, 2017
-Nov. 18, 2017 (3rd Sat)
-Dec. 16, 2017 (3rd Sat)
Volunteer Practitioners and Taste of therapies:
Pastoral and Trauma Counseling,
Christian Prayer Team
Acupressure for Trauma Resolution
Healing with Oils
2) Educate the community and health care professionals on how to achieve the most efficient and beneficial path towards healing following along with the research from National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (https://nccih.nih.gov/). This includes information about integrative or alternative therapies, approaches, prayer, therapeutic relationship qualities, holistic counseling, and integrative teaming. See upcoming support groups and classes.
• The fourth Tuesday of each month at 5:30 pm -7 pm a study, fellowship group occurs to educate on integrating spirituality in healthcare, develop therapeutic relationship, and share ideas on how to integrate holistic options. This is an inter-faith gathering of those who want the highest good for others through the highest, most loving wisdom for all. Starts March 28, 2017. Located at 703 Bladen Street, Beaufort.
• 2 Hour Classes on Saturdays 10-12 in 2017 to Increase Tolerance for Stress, learning differenct coping strategies in each class. $15 each and free for scholarship recipients.
-June 3 Spiritual Reflection
-June 10 Caregiver Renewal
-July 8 Get Angry Creatively
-July 16 Relax with Healing Touch
-July 29 Empathetic Communication
- June 17 Mindfulness Meditation
• Wellness Thrivers: Cancer Survivor Group on first Tuesday of the month at 5-6:30 pm. (2017: Mar 7, Apr 4, May 2, June 6, no July, August 1, Sept 5, Oct 3, Nov 7, Dec 5). This is an Interfaith group to pass on wellness tips, spiritual growth, and build encouragement for thriving post cancer treatment. Join our wellness topic discussions and successes.
• Weekly Therapeutic Mindfulness practice group from 9-9:30 on Saturdays (except holiday weekends) at 703 Bladen Street, Beaufort, SC. Ran by Renee Sutton, LPC a licensed counselor and trained in Mindfulness.
3) Develop ideas, research, and test for efficacy of counseling triage for integrating creative healing arts inclusive of prayer with traditional healthcare for decision-making and increasing wellness results.